Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend Fun With Family

My Sister from Utah came down this weekend for a visit, we had a great time. This is actually her sister Amy, and I have introduced Robynne to the blogging world. When you are ready to post a blog you do the following: Sign in using your Email and password/ go to new postings and this is where you will enter your blog. You can also add pictures. I am hoping to see new blogs soon!! I have added some fun pictures from my stay.


Thanks for the fun night out.

Saying our goodbye's a the airport.



GO HIGHLAND HIGH!!


Fern, Me, Amy, Dad


My Beautiful kids!




HEY BATTER, BATTER


Robynne, this is a picture that I edited on http://www.picnik.com/. Its really cool!







3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the fun weekend and I can't wait to come out there again.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Robynne! I'm so glad you got a blog. It will be easy to keep in touch with you. Amy had a lot of fun with you and I'm glad to hear there weren't any fist fights with Fernie. :) You guys all look great. What a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful blog, Robynne. I like Amy already sight unseen! Love the photos, especially faceinhole.com. It would be wonderful to maintain a blog. I consider facebook my extra mini-blog. Good job!

    ReplyDelete